BPSC Admit Card 2019 Download BPSC Assistant Mains Exam Hall Ticket Now:Bihar Public Service commission officials have released BPSC Admit Card 2019 on official website. Candidates who had applied for BPSC Assistant Recruitment can download their admit card here. BPSC Assistant Main Exam Hall Ticket is released on 10th June, 2019.
Earlier Bihar Public Service commission officials had released notifications for BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2019. Huge number of contenders has applied online for Bihar Public Service commission Assistant Vacancy. The online process was started from 31st October, 2018. The last date for online application was 5th December, 2018. After online application process Bihar Public Service Commission has released admit card on official website. BPSC Assistant Mains exam scheduled to conduct on 15th June, 2019. Candidates can download their BPSC Assistant Mains Exam Call Letter 2019 by entering registration number and date of birth. Participants must carry admit card while attending the exam.
Download Here BPSC Admit Card 2019
BPSC Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of Posts||51 Posts|
|Online Application Start Date||31st October, 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||5th December, 2018|
|Exam Date||15th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 10th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
BPSC Assistant Admit Card plays an important role at the time of examination. Contenders must carry their hall ticket while attending the exam. No candidates will allow to enter in the exam hall without admit card. That means Hall Ticket is a key to enter in the exam hall.
Details Given on BPSC Admit Card 2019:
Every candidate who had applied for Bihar Public Service Commission Assistant Recruitment can download their hall ticket from official website or from given link. BPSC Assistant Mains Exam Hall Ticket contains the information regarding to contender and examination. After getting BPSC Assistant Call Letter contenders must have check the information printed on it. If any mistake found notify to higher officials. The information printed on BPSC Assistant Hall Ticket is as follows.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Center Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Center Code
- Instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Crucial Documents for BPSC Assistant Mains Exam 2019:
Contenders must have carry some Identity Documents along with BPSC Assistant Mains Exam Hall Ticket for identity purpose. The list is as follows.
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
How to Download BPSC Admit Card 2019:
- First of all visit the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) home page will open.
- On the home page,BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2019 link is available.
- Click on that particular link.
- A page will open about login details.
- Enter application number, date of birth details.
- After that hit on submit button.
- Bihar PSC Assistant Admit Card 2019 will open.
- Now cross check all available data and save it.
- Take a print out of hard copy.
- Carry the Hall Ticket and one ID proof to the examination.