Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Apply Now Coast Guard AC Vacancy:Indian Coast Guard (Coast Guard) has published a recruitment notification (01/2020) on 10th May, 2019. The job notification is for recruitment of Assistant Commandant (AC). Here you will get the complete information about Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019. You will get here complete detail about Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
The application process to apply for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment is online. If you have any doubt regarding Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment online application form process you can ask us via comment form given below. You are required to apply online through Coast Guard Assistant Commandant online application form 2019. The apply online links are given below.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Overview:
|Name of Authority||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Recruitment||Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment|
|Online Application Start||24 May 2019|
|Registration Last Date||04 June 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Complete Form Last Date||04 June 2019|
|Exam Date||July 2019|
|Admit Card Available||14 June 2019|
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
For more details regarding to education qualification visit the official website.
Pay scale for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant is as per government norms.
There is no application fee for any category candidates they only have to apply online.
Selection process for coast guard assistant commandant is as below.
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
The applicants must be born between 01/07/1995 to 30/06/1999.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Vacancy Details:
· Bachelor Degree with 60% Marks in All Semester/ Year.
· Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Exam Level.
|01/07/1995 to 30/06/1999||Male|
|General Duty SSA||Female|
|Commercial Pilot CPL SSA||· Passed 10+2 Exam in Physics, Maths/ DGCA with 60% Marks with Valid Commercial Driving License.||01/07/1995 to 30/06/2001||Male/ Female|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||· Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication and|
· Power Engineering/ Power Electronics/ Naval Architecture/ Mechanical/ Marine/ Automotive/ Mechatronics/ Industrial & Production/
· Metallurgy/ Design/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace with 60% Marks.
· Maths, Physics with 60% Marks as a Compulsory Subject in 10+2 Exam Level.
|01/07/1995 to 30/06/1999||Male|
|Law||· Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 60% Marks.||01/07/1990 to 30/06/1999||Male/ Female|
How to Apply for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are required visit the regularly Coast Guard recruitment website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for latest updates regarding change in examination dates, venues and any other information.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 24th May 2019 to 04th June 2019 through official website. No printout is required to be sent to Indian Coast Guard. However it is mandatory to bring during section process.
- Candidates are suggested to read the official notifications before apply.
Necessary Documents for Online Application:
- Photograph (10-40 kb)
- Signature (10-30 kb)