CSIR Admit Card 2019 Download CSIR NET, JRF June Hall Ticket Now:The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is expected to release the CSIR Admit Card 2019 for the National Eligibility Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The candidates who are going to appear for the exam can download their admit cards through the official website. The joint CSIR UGC NET exam is going to be conducted on June 16, 2019 at various exam centers. The exam will be conducted in two shifts. The morning shift will from 9 am to 12 pm for Life Sciences & Physical Sciences subjects. The afternoon shift will from 2 pm to 5 pm for Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research has organized NET (National Eligibility Test) on June 16, 2019 at 27 centers across the India. The application process for the CSIR NET, JRF was started on 25th February 2019 and the last date was 22nd March 2019. The Admit card for CSIR UGC Net June 2019 has been released on the official website on 6th June 2019.
Download Here CSIR Admit Card 2019
CSIR Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|Name of the Exam||CSIR NET Exam|
|Online Application Starting Date||25th February 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||22nd March 2019|
|Number of Post||Various|
|Exam Date||16th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||6th June 2019|
CSIR NET JRF Admit Card 2019 has been released on official website. Candidates have to download the hall ticket and keep it with them while attending the exam. If any contender do not carry CSIR Hall Ticket 2019 then he/ she will not allowed to seat in the examination hall.
Details Present on CSIR NET Admit Card 2019:
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Counselor
Documents Along with CSIR Hall Ticket 2019:
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- ID Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN Card
How to Download CSIR Call Letter 2019:
- Visit the official site of CSIR at csirhrdg.res.in.
- On the home page click on News Section.
- The CSIR Admit Card 2019 link will be available there.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the required information like registration number and Date of Birth.
- After that enter the security code.
- Hit on Log in button.
- CSIR Hall Ticket appears on screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.