HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019 Apply HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy Now:Haryana Staff selection Commission officials are inviting online application for HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019. The online applications are invited under advertisement number 09/2019. HSSC officials have notified a total of 697 posts for HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website hssc.gov.in.
This is a good opportunity for those contenders who are looking for Haryana government jobs so interested candidates can check notifications and apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019. HSSC Gram Sachiv online application process will start from 19th June 2019. The last date for online application is 3rd July 2019. However, candidates can pay the application fee till 6th July 2019. Aspirants must have to apply in an online mode no offline application form or copy of filled application form will be accepted by the office. Many contenders are searching for HSSC Gram Sachiv job notifications. Here we have provided all information regarding to HSSC Gram Sachiv Bharti 2019.
Apply Here HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019
HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Post Name||Gram Sachiv|
|Starting date||19th June 2019|
|Closing Date||3rd July 2019|
|Category||Haryana State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Socio-Economic criteria and experience|
Interested candidates can check job notifications and apply for Gram Sachiv Vacancy. HSSC Gram Sachiv examination date will be notified soon.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy contenders must have completed their Graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Participants must have Hindi/ Sanskrit subject till the 10th class as one of the subjects.
- General, Other State (Male, Female): 100/-
- General Female Candidate: 50/-
- BC, EWS, SC (Male): 25/-
- BC, EWS, SC (Female): 13/-
The selection process for HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy is based upon the following steps:
- Written Exam (90 Marks)
- Social Economy Criteria & Experience (10 Marks)
The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 42 years for HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy. For age relaxation read the notifications.
Selected candidates for Gram Sachiv Post will get the pay scale of Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200 per month.
Steps to Apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019:
- Go to the official site of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission at hssc.gov.in
- After that go to the Recruitment Section.
- Then search for the Latest HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs 2019 Notification.
- Open it and read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then fill the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee.