HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Haryana Police Constable and SI Vacancy Now:Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2019. HSSC is inviting online application for the post of police Constable and Sub Inspector posts. HSSC recruitment is for male and female constable, sub-inspector vacancies. A total of 6400 number of vacancies have been notified by Haryana Staff Selection Commission where 6000 vacancies are for Constable and 400 vacancies are for Sub Inspector Post. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can apply online. Candidates are advised to read all notifications before apply online. The starting date for online application is 12th June 2019. Contenders can apply online till 26th June 2019.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has given employment notification for the recruitment of male and female constable, sub-inspector vacancies. This is the biggest opportunity for the candidates who are willing to become a Police Constable or Sub Inspector in Haryana Police Department. All Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode. Here we have given all information regarding HSSC Haryana Police Bharti 2019. We have also provided a direct link to apply online for Haryana Police Vacancy.
Apply Here HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2019
HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Constable, Sub Inspector (SI)|
|No. of Post||6400|
|Online Application Start Date||12th June 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||26th June 2019|
|Last Date to Depositing Application Fee||28th June 2019|
|Exam Date||Release Soon|
HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Male Constable: 5000
- Female Constable: 1000
- Sub Inspector: 400
HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Male/ Female Constable (General Duty): Contenders must have 12th pass from a Government recognized Board and must have studied Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Class 10th or 12th.
- Sub Inspector (Male): Applicant must have done graduation from a Government recognized University and must have studied Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subjects in the 10th or 12th.
Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode for Haryana Police Bharti. Application fee for a various post is as follows.
- Male (General Category): 100/-
- Female Constable (General Category): 50/-
- Male Constable (SC/BC/EWS): 25/-
- Female Constable (SC/BC/EWS): 13/-
- Male SI (General Category): 150/-
- Female SI (General Category): 75/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Fees
The age limit for HSSC Haryana Police Vacancy is as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
Sub Inspector (SI)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
The salary scale for Haryana Police Vacancy 2019 as mentioned below.
- Haryana Police SI: 35400- 112400, Level 6, Cell-1
- Haryana Police Constable: 21700-69100, Level 3, Cell-1
Selection Process for Haryana Police Constable and SI Bharti is based on the following steps.
- Written Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test
How to Apply for HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment 2019:
- To apply online contenders have to visit the official website hssc.gov.in.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission home page will open.
- On the main page, the Recruitment link is available. Click on that link.
- There you will find the link for “HSSC Haryana Police Constable & SI Vacancy 2019”.
- Click on the link and notification PDF will open.
- Read the notification carefully to know your eligibility.
- After that, if you are eligible to fill the application form carefully.
- Cross check all the details which you have filled.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.