IAF AFCAT Online Form 2019 Apply Online Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam Now:Indian Air Force has invited online application from eligible candidates to apply for IAF AFCAT Online Form 2019. Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued Air Force Common Admission Online Test- AFCAT 2019 (02/2019) Notification courses commencing from July 2020.This is a golden opportunity for such aspirants who want to join Indian Air Force. Indian Air Force (IAF) has released notification for Air Force Common Admission Online Test- AFCAT 2019. The candidates who are waiting for the officers appointment in Air Force under Air Force Common Admission Online Test- AFCAT 2019 they have a golden chance.
Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued Air Force Common Admission Online Test- AFCAT 2019 Notification. Aspirants who want to join Indian Air Force can use this chance. Candidates can apply online from IAF AFCAT official website afcat.cdac.in or careerindianairforce.cdac.in. The willing candidates can apply online from 01.06.2019. The final date of online application is 30.06.2019.
Apply Here IAF AFCAT Online Form 2019
IAF AFCAT Online Form 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Post||Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch ,NCC Special Entry|
|Number of Post||As Per Rules|
|Online Application Start Date||June 01, 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||June 30, 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
IAF AFCAT Online Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Flying Branch – Graduation degree in any stream with 60% marks have passed Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level or BE/ B.Tech degree who have Attained Minimum 60% marks in Aggregate in all papers.
Ground Duty Technical Branch
Aeronautical Engineering Electronics –intermediate (10+2) minimum 60% marks in Physics & Maths and Minimum 4 years Graduation/ Integrated PG Degree in engineering/ Technology
Aeronautical engineering mechanical – candidates with Minimum 60% Marks each in physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level and 4 years Engineering/ Technology Degree in mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree.
Ground Duty Non-technical – Graduation Degree in Any Stream/ Commerce with 60% marks minimum/ Post Graduation degree in Any Stream with 50% marks minimum.
NCC Special entry – NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate & other details as per flying branch Eligibility
- Flying Officer-Rs. 56100 to 110700 Level-10
- MSP-Rs. 15500
Mode of selection is as below.
- Online Written Test
- Physical Test
- AFCAT Entry: 250/-(For All Candidates)
- NCC Special Entry & Metrology Entry: Exempted
Age Limit is as follow on July 01, 2019.
For Flying Branch
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000 (both dates inclusive)
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Candidates born between 02-07-1994 to 01-07-2000 (both dates inclusive).
Physical Details For Indian Air Force Recruitment:
- Ground Duty Technical Branch : Minimum height 157.5 cms
- Ground duty Non-Technical Branch : Height-male-157.5 cms,Female-152 cms
IAF AFCAT Vacancy Details:
- Flying- 208/20F/SSC/M & W Course: 60 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) (207/20T/PC/M 207/20T/SSC/M & W): PC -28 Posts, SSC -42 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) -207/20G/PC/M-Admin : PC -16, SSC -24 Posts
- -207/20G/SSC/M & W-Education : PC -06 Posts, SSC -10 Posts
- Meteorology: 207/20G/PC/M and 207/20G/SSC/M & W: Met : PC -10 Posts, SSC -14 Posts
How to Apply for IAF AFCAT Online Form 2019:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through given link or also on official website of Indian Air Force before June 30, 2019.