India Post GDS Online Form 2019 India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Apply Now:India Post has published the recruitment notification for the India Post GDS Online Form 2019. The India Post Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. A total of 1735 vacancies are available in Delhi Postal Circle, Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle and Jharkhand Postal Circle. Eligible candidates can apply online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 through official through appost.in/ gdsonline.
India Post has recently invited online application form for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post for various states. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 6th June 2019. The last date to apply for India Post GDS Online Form 2019 is 5th July, 2019. Here we have summarized all details of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 like age limit, education qualification, pay scale etc. We have also provided direct link to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019.
Apply Here India Post GDS Online Form 2019
India Post GDS Online Form 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||India Post|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|No. of Vacancy||1735|
|Starting Date of Online Application||6th June 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||5th July 2019|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Release Soon|
|Job Location||Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand|
|Official Website||appost.in/ gdsonline|
Candidate who want to apply for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy should be 10th class passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board of School Education.
India Post GDS Bharti 2019 State Wise Vacancy Details:
India Post GDS Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th class with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from any recognized Board.
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard (as compulsory or elective subjects) as declared by the State Government.
Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 40 years on 06/06/2019.Age limit for reserved category candidate is as below.
- OBC: 3 Years
- SC/ ST: 5 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- General / OBC Candidates: 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: 0/-
- PH Candidates: 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates: 0/-
Candidates have to pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Office/GPO Only.
Shortlisted candidates For Branch Post Master posts will get Rs. 12,000 per month and for Assistant Branch Postmaster/Dak Sevak the selected contenders will be paid Rs. 10,000 per month.
Candidates will be selected through the 10th marks as per merit list. The merit list will automatic generate.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Online Form 2019:
- Visit the official website of India Post appost.in.
- Go to the “Career” section.
- After that find the “India Post GDS Recruitment 2019” link. Click on that link.
- Then notification PDF will open. Read the notification and make sure your eligibility for India Post Vacancy.
- Click on the “Register Here“link.
- Enter your personal details such as name, mobile number, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
- Verify your mobile number with the OTP received. A unique registration number will be generated.
- Pay the application fees through online mode or offline mode.
- Fill up the GDS online application form using the registration number and other details.
- Upload your photo and signature in the prescribed formats and click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.