NABARD Admit Card 2019 Download NABARD Grade A & B Officer Hall Ticket Now:National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the NABARD Admit Card 2019 for Grade A and Grade B officer Prelims Exam 2019. All those candidates who had applied for the NABARD Recruitment can download the admit card through the official website of NABARD nabard.org.in. Candidates can download NABARD Grade A Officer Prelims Exam 2019 Admit Card till 15 June 2019. While NABARD Grade B Prelims Exam 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded up to 16 June 2019. Here we have given direct link to download the NABARD Prelims Exam 2019 Hall Ticket.
The NABARD officials released the NABARD Prelims Exam Admit Card 2019 on 4th June 2019. Candidates can visit NABARD official web portal or click the direct link provided below to download the NABARD Grade A B Officer Hall Ticket. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Candidates have to download the NABARD Prelim Exam Call Letter and keep it with them while attending the NABARD Prelim Exam 2019.
NABARD Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Name||Grade A & B Officers|
|No of Posts||87 Posts|
|Prelims Exam Date||Grade A Officers – 15th & 16th June 2019|
Grade B Officers – 16th June 2019
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 4th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) officials are going to conduct the NABARD Grade A and B Preliminary Examination on15th & 16th June 2019. The NABARD Grade A & B Admit Card 2019 is now available to download. All the exam participants must attend the NABARD Prelims examination along with NABARD Hall Ticket 2019.
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
Details Given on NABARD Grade A & B Hall Ticket 2019:
Candidates have to download the NABARD Grade A B Admit Card from official website. After that candidates have to check the information present on it. If any mistake found notify to higher officials. The details given on NABARD Admit Card is as follow.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Identity Documents Need to Carry with NABARD Call Letter 2019:
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to Download NABARD Hall Ticket 2019:
- Go to the official website of NABARD www.nabard.org.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) home page will open.
- Go to careers option and click on it.
- Find the NABARD Grade A & B Officers Admit Card 2019 and click on it.
- Enter the application number, date of birth details and hit on submit button.
- Now NABARD Prelims Exam 2019 Hall Ticket will open.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.