NCL Apprentice Online Form 2019 Apply for NCL Various ITI Trade Apprentice Form Now:Northern Coalfields Limited invites online application from eligible candidates for NCL Apprentice Online Form 2019. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs can use this chance. As per the NCL recruitment notification total 2482 vacancies are allocated for apprentice posts. NCL is going to recruit the young and talented candidates for Trade Apprentice posts. Recently NCL has released the recruitment advertisement for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply for NCL Apprentice recruitment through online mode from 10.06.2019. The last date to apply for online application is 10.07.2019.
NCL has released recruitment notification for Various ITI Apprentice posts. NCL officials have released various trade wise vacancies. Here we have provided all information regarding to NCL Singrauli Apprentice Online Form. We have also given direct link to apply online for NCL Apprentice Various trade Vacancy 2019. Applicants have to apply for only one trade only.
Apply Here NCL Apprentice Online Form 2019
NCL Apprentice Online Form 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of Post||ITI Apprentice|
|Starting Date||11th June 2019|
|Closing Date||10th July 2019|
|Merit List Date||Release Soon|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
NCL Apprentice Online Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Education qualification for NCL various ITI trade Apprentice is as follows.
- Welder (Gas & Electricity): Candidates who have passed their 8th class with
ITI and N.C.T.V/ S.C.V.T in welder trade can apply for this post.
- Electrician –Candidates who have passed their Class 10th with ITI and N.C.T.V/ S.C.V.T in Electrician Trade can apply for this apprentice post.
- Fitter –Contenders who have passed their Class 10th with ITI and N.C.T.V/ S.C.V.T in Fitter Trade can apply for the Fitter post.
- Motor Mechanic –Participants who have passed their Class 10th with ITI and N.C.T.V/ S.C.V.T in Fitter Trade only for UP & MP State can apply for this post.
Minimum age limit for NCL Apprentice ITI trade vacancy is 16 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
The Northern Coalfields Limited officials are going to choose the candidates for apprentice position on the merit basis.
Selected candidates will get stipend as per government norms.
There is no application fee for NCL ITI Various Trade Apprentice Online Form.
NCL Apprentice Online Form Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post||General||OBC||SC||ST|
Welder (Gas & Electricity)
Required Documents for NCL Apprentice Online Form:
Documents required for NCL ITI Apprentice Online Form is as listed below.
- Recent Color Photograph
- Self Signature
- Parents or Guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet
- 8th / 10th Mark sheet for Date of Birth proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Detail
Steps to Apply for NCL Apprentice Online Form 2019:
- Visit the Official Web Portal of the Northern Coalfields Limited at nclcil.in
- Then go to the Recruitment section
- There you will find the advertisement for the NCL Apprentice Positions.
- Open it and read the all details.
- After that if you are eligible to register yourself at apprenticeship.gov.in, if you are already registered, then proceed to fill the application form at the NCL
- Recheck the total details.
- And then submit the application form before the final date.