SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Notification Apply Online Delhi Police SI, CAPF, ASI, CISF Vacancy Now:SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 notification is released on official web portal of Staff Selection Commission. SSC officials has released total 1500 Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs in (Central Armed Police Forces), Sub Inspector (Executive) for Male/ Female in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF to Allover India. Job seekers can start to apply online for SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 from 17th Sep 2019 to 15th Oct 2019 through official web portal ssc.nic.in. Here we have provided all information regarding to SSC CPO Bharti.
Staff Selection Commission officials are inviting online application from eligible job seekers for SSC CAPF Bharti 2019 which is recently updated on the official website of SSC. Contenders who contain certifications of Bachelor’s degree from any recognized Government University or Board are eligible to these 1500 Sub-inspector, ASI, CRPF Vacancy now. The Registrations will be started from 17th Sep to 15th Oct 2019.
Apply Here SSC CPO Recruitment 2019
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of The Organisation||Staff Service Commission|
|Number of vacancies||1500 (Approx)|
|Name of The Exam||SSC CPO 2019 Exam|
|Name of The Posts||Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF (Sub-Inspectors)|
|Notification Date||17th Sep 2019|
|Application Start Date||17th Sep 2019|
|Last Date||15th Oct 2019|
|Exam Date||11th to 13th Dec 2019|
|Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for SSC CPO Vacancy candidates must have bachelor degree from recognized government university board.
- Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 25 years. Age relaxation is per government norms.
- For more details candidates can visit official web portal.
Salary scale is Rs.35400-112400/-
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Application Fee
Selection process for SSC CPO Bharti is Computer Based Test.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Exam Pattern is as below.
- Stage I: Two Exams will take place Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I online mode or entirely Computer-Based Test
- Paper-II is also Computer-Based Test
- Stage II: Clear Stage I examination then only candidates can go ahead for PET
- Stage III-PET or Physical Endurance Test and PST or Physical Standard Test
- Stage IV: Clear Paper-II for selection
SSC CPO Paper l Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Part l – General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||120 Minutes|
|Part ll – General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part lll – Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part lV – English Comprehension||50||50|
SSC CPO Paper ll Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language &|
How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2019:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of staff selection commission nic.in.
- On the home page go to the latest news section.
- Then click on appropriate link of SSC CPO Vacancy Notification 2019
- After that read the SSC CPO Vacancy 2019 notification. Check your eligibility for SSC CPO Recruitment.
- If you are eligible then apply for SSC CPO Vacancy.