SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Till 31st May Check Exam Date:Willing aspirants can apply online for SSC Multi Tasking Examination 2019. Last date for online application is 29th May 2019. Staff selection commission has released notifications for SSC MTS recruitment 2019 to recruit employees for various vacant seats. Here we have given direct link to apply online for this vacancy.
Interested candidates can apply from 22nd April 2019 to 29th May 2019.Candidates has to pay the fee online till 31st May 2019.According to media report Staff Selection Commission has released around 10674 vacancies for peon, safaiwala, chowkidar, Jamadar etc posts. Commission has not declared number of vacancies yet.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of Recruiting Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancy||10674(Approx)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Recruitment Type||SSC MTS Recruitment 2019|
|Online Application Starting Date||22nd April 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||29th May 2019|
|Online Fee Last Date||31st May 2019|
|Offline Challan Generation Last Date||31st May 2019|
|Payment Through Challan Last Date||1st June 2019|
|Tier-l Exam Date||02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019|
|Tier-ll Exam Date||17th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Online Written Exam, Skill Test|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are interested to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy must be citizen of India.
- Subject of Bhutan
- Subject of Nepal
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
To apply for SSC MTS Bharti minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
Selected candidates will paid salary in pay band of Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade pay of Rs. 1800.
- Candidates belong to General / OBC category has to pay Rs. 100.
- Women / SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates need not to pay any application fee.
- Candidates have to pay the fee via online or offline and SBI challan mode.
Candidate must be minimum 10th pass for SSC MTS Bharti.
Selection process is divided into three sections as below
In Staff Selection Commission MTS exam paper-l will objective type online exam. Paper-ll will descriptive type in English or other language to check speed and writing skill of candidate. The candidates who will qualify in paper-l will able to attend paper-ll. The paper I will scheduled between August 2, 2019 and September 6, 2019, while the paper II is scheduled on November 17, 2019.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “SSC MTS Recruitment 2019” and read the pre-instructions carefully.
- Fill the necessary details and complete the registration process after that registration number will generate.
- Now, log-in to your account by entering registration number and password.
- Fill the all details carefully like personal details, educational details etc.
- After providing all the details, now upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- After submitting the fee, a confirmation E mail or message will be sent to the candidates.