UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Admit Card 2019 Download Geologist Geo Scientist Hall Ticket Now:The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Examination Admit Card 2019 on the official website. The candidates who have applied for UPSC combined Geo Scientist and Geologist 2019 exam can download their UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Admit Card 2019 from the official web portal of the UPSC upsc.gov.in. For downloading the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 candidates have to enter the login credentials such as registration number or roll number and date of birth on the login page.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Exam 2019 have been scheduled to be held from 28th June to 30th June 2019 at different exam centers which are decided by the commission. It must be noted that the admit card has been released only for the candidates whose application form has been accepted by the commission. Registered candidates can download the UPSC Geologist Geo Scientist hall ticket till the exam date. Authority will releases the admit card for the written test and personality test separately.
Download Here UPSC Combined GEO Scientist Admit Card 2019
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Junior Hydrogeologist|
|Number of Vacancies||106 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination|
|Admit Card Status||Released On 7th June 2019|
|UPSC Geologist and Geo Scientist Exam Date||30th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Personality Test/ Interview|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Combined Geo-Scientists and Geologists exam every year for the recruitment of Geologist, Chemist, Junior Hydro geologists and Geophysicist. Numbers of candidates attend this exam every year.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Geologist Exam 2019 Time Table:
|1. General English (common for all category)||3 hrs||100|
|Category – 1 For the post of Geologist|
2. Geology Paper I
|Category – 2 For the post of Geophysicist2. Geophysics Paper I|
3. Geophysics Paper II
4. Geophysics Paper III
|Category – 3 For the post of Chemist2. Chemistry Paper I|
3. Chemistry Paper II
4. Chemistry Paper III
|Category – 4 For the Post of Jr. Hydrogeologist2. Geology Paper I|
3. Geology Paper II
Details Present on UPSC Geo Scientist Geologist Admit Card 2019:
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date and Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Crucial Documents for UPSC Combined Geologist Exam 2019:
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- ID Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
Exam center for UPSC Combined Geologist Geo Scientist Exam 2019:
- Prayagraj (Allahabad)
How to Download UPSC Geologist Geo Scientist Admit Card 2019:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website upsc.gov.in.
- After that you have to click on the direct link to the UPSC Geologist Hall Ticket 2019.
- Then you have to fill your required data like registration number and password in the given columns.
- Then hit the submit button.
- Now you have to check whether all the details regarding the admit cards printed on it are correct or not.
- Finally take a print of it to carry with you while attending the exam.