UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 Download Exam Pattern, Exam Date Now:After Successfully completion of Online Application of UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Recruitment very soon Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is all set to release UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019. Recently Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited online applications for the post of Mandi Inspector Amin, Market Supervisor, Junior Assistant and Stenographer Posts. Total 284 posts are vacant after the Online Application procedure (05/Dec/2018-26/Dec/2018) candidates are waiting for their Exam Date and Admit Card. It is expected that the UP Mandi Parishad Exam is going to conduct on 30th May, 2019.
Those candidates who are going to appear for UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Exam they all have to download their UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Admit Card through their official site. Admit Card is one of the mandatory document which all participants have to carry during an examination. UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card will be released in May, 2019. UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Examination is going to be held on 30th May, 2019 on various centers. Admit Card will be uploaded soon on UPSSSC official website. Candidates need to prepare well for the UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Examination. For Bachelor Degree Holders this recruitment is a golden opportunity.
Download Here UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Account Clerk, Market Supervisor Grade II Vacancies|
|No Of Posts||284 Posts|
|Exam Date||30th May 2019 (10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM)|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Data Enlisted on UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Name of Examination
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Necessary Documents for UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Any other id assigned by the state or central govt
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Subject Names||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence Test||50||100||2 Hours|
|3||General Science & Arithmetic||50|| |
How to Download UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card:
- Candidates have to visit the official website @ upsssc.gov.in
- UPSSSC home page will open on the screen.
- After that find the UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card.
- Then click on that link.
- A log in page will open.
- Enter application number, date of birth details and submit the details.
- On next page UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Admit Card will display.
- Check the Hall Ticket and download it.
- Carry the admit card while you attend the UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Examination.